When you think of ordering electronics online you probably think of Amazon. When you think of buying computers in a store you probably think of Best Buy. This gives those companies way too much power over us. That's why I get excited when I hear about a competitor for Best Buy and Amazon.
Discount Electronics started their business in 1997 in Austin Tx.. They’re an established electronics company carrying laptops, computers, tablets and more. The savings is significant.
Unique Service for an Electronics Online Store
Have you ever seen Best Buy or Amazon with a pawn shop? That's exactly what Discount Electronics has on their website. That even of itself is worth checking out for all the neat, possibly one of a kind electronic gadgets.
• Desktops and laptops come with a one-year parts and labor warranty (unless stated otherwise on the receipt or in the individual product warranty description).
• Monitors, parts, and accessories come with a 90-day warranty (Unless stated otherwise on the receipt or in the individual product warranty description).
• Hard drives & RAM included with computers are warrantied for one year. Those sold separately are warrantied for 90 days.
• All batteries, both included with laptops and those sold separately, are warrantied for 90 days.
• Within 14 days of the invoice date, DiscountElectronics.com will provide a return shipping label for repairs or exchanges. Outside of 14 days, all warranty claim shipments to DiscountElectronics.com are the responsibility of the customer.
I highly recommend checking out Discount Electronics for your computer, laptop and other electronics needs and wants.
J. Richard Kirkham B.Sc.
In Home and Remote Computer Tutor and Troubleshooter